Friday, April 26, 2013

Fast Food

Recently the following was on the show The Doctors, for the story click this link  I just wanted to share the story.  A man from St. George, UT bought this hamburger from McDonalds 14 years ago and it still looks brand new.  It has no mold or anything on it.  He originally bought
it to show how enzymes work and then put it back in it's packaging and in the McDonalds bag in his pocket.  He threw the coat into the back of his pickup and forgot about it, a few months later he put the coat into his coat closet and then a few years later they pulled it out and found it.  It still looked the same so he decided to keep it to see how long it would stay like this.
Can you even imagine how many preservatives are in the bun and the hamburger to keep it that way?  What do you think that does to our body when we eat it?
My husband doesn't believe that this is actually true, partly because he loves McDonalds breakfast (and I barf just from the smell so there is no way I will eat there for the rest of my life) so I'm thinking I need to try this experiment out for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment